Articles & Resources
Knowledge Base – Explanation of Published Articles:
Many of the strategies presented in the seminars have also been addressed in articles published in print or online in industry publications.
The Knowledge Base section of the website gives you the opportunity to read many articles and learn about the strategies in greater details.
The Knowledge Base initially contains approximately 100 articles from the following four publications:
- Financial Adviser (UK) – A Financial Times Publication
- Professional Adviser (UK) – An Incisive Media publication
- Advisor.ca (Canada) – By Rogers Publishing
- InsuranceNewsNet Magazine – Published by Insurancenewsnet
Questions and Answers:
1. Why are these articles useful?
- You may have attended a semainar and wanted to review the strategies in detail;
- You are considering a seminar for your advisors and want to learn about the strategies
- You are facing a challenge and don’t want to reinvent the wheel finding a solution
2. How are British and Canadian articles useful for US advisors?
- You speak English. They speak English. They face the same problems as you.
- The strategies presented in seminars are similar from country to country
- The financial services industries and the issues they face are similar to US issues
3. Are you published elsewhere? Why are those articles not included?
- Several other publications carry articles;
- Some of the websites are subscription sites. You would need to enroll to access them;
- Some are included in online magazines. A link takes you to the cover page only.
4. Can I make lots of copies and hand them out in the office and to my friends?
- No. Each publication copyrights articles. The linked page should have reprint info.
- Circulating the link to advisors should be acceptable. You are driving them traffic.
- Articles should be limited to readers in the financial services industry
|American City Business journals (AJBJ) is the largest publisher of metropolitan business newsweeklies in the United States with 43 business publications reaching more than 3.6 million readers each week.|
8 Strategies for Closing Sales by Year End
Why a Top Down Marketing Strategy is Attractive
Why Sales and Dating are Practically the Same
How Wealthy Friends Prefer Being Approached for Business
12 Unlikely Places to Make Business Contacts
How to Get Someone Interested in Doing Business with You
7 Ways to Convert Community involvement into Leads
8 10 Things Friends Need to Know Before They Do Business
8 Ways for Agents to Answer, What Do You Do?
6 Ways for Social Prospectors to Read the Room
One Liners for Asking Friends to Do Business with You
5 More One Liners for Asking Friends to do Business with You
|FTAdviser.com is FT Business’ all encompassing website dedicated to the financial intermediary market, covering investments, mortgage, pensions, insurance, regulation and other key issues shaping the market.|