Captivating the Wealthy Investor has been written to
enable Financial Advisors to efficiently develop a High Net Worth
clientele by becoming part of the fabric of their community and
developing personal relationships with the wealthiest 2-5% of the
population within their markets.
What do you need to be a successful financial adviser?
Feedback from advisors around the country has provided two answers:
- If only I knew the executives, business owners and professionals in
my area who are doing well, I could get in front of them and make the
case for doing business. My problem is I don’t know who they are, beyond the obvious names everyone is calling.
- I know the most successful people in my market. They are already my close friends. My
problem is simple: I don’t know how to approach them after all these
years and ask them to do business, especially if they respond: “Why are
you asking me now?”
These are timeless problems.
Captivating the Wealthy Investor addresses these issues and more in an easy to read, logical format complete with step by step Action Plans.
Learn how to:
- Identify the Invisible Rich – People who are doing well, beyond the obvious names;
- Meet and Socialize With Wealthy Individuals – It can be easier to meet them socially vs. getting them on the phone;
- Talk With Wealthy People (and Getting Them to Like You) – Everybody needs help with something;
- Transform Wealthy Friends into Clients – How to have comfortable conversations about what you do with people you know.
Captivating the Wealthy Investor also addresses:
- Establishing your own brand in a crowded field
- How to get on the radar screen of someone you don’t know
- Prospecting in a Do Not Call World
- and more!